So, today I took my new improved Moleskine out to sketch. I had a small window of time to sketch before I had to go bome and heat up dinner for the family. (Yesterday’s leftovers). I saw the flag down by the bay and I stopped to sketch it. I used my Lamy Safari pen filled with Noodler’s Bullet Proof ink. The ink went on nicely….or so it seemed…I noticed smudges that ended up on the side of my hand. I pulled out my watercolors to add a touch of color and tbe ink smeared. Strike one for the new Moleskine paper. I suspect some causes for the ink bleed issue but further testing with different inks will be necessary.