Here is the stuffed version of my Coco Moloko using what I had around my studio. I thought about going to buy glittery fabric for the frosting, or even just getting another color for the frosting and a different pink for the feet, but in the end I just used what I had in the studio. There are some things I would tweak if I made another one of these. Plus I would explore how to make other flavors. LOL
I also took Coco’s photo with the two kitties I made last year around Halloween. Both kitties were made from homemade patterns that I have been experimenting with.
You must be logged in to post a comment.